Galvanized Coil Nail - An Easy Way for Roof Installation
For use in a pneumatic nails gun, nails are assembled together in coils, that is why it is called as coil nail. The galvanized coil nails with smooth, spiral or ring shanks are often made of Q235 steel, welded to double wires or copper collations at 14, 15 or 16 degree angles. Meanwhile, it also can be plastic collated as your request.
Galvanized coil nails with smooth shank and wire collation
Galvanized coil nails with ring shank and plastic collation
Galvanized coil nails with ring and spiral shanks
Coil nails provide an easy way of siding and roofing installation as well as applied in floor and wall framing, wood box and cabinet assembling, asphalt, shingles, roof felt paper and insulation board fastening, etc.
- Material: standard mild steel or high carbon steel
- Nail type: flat or textured head, 40 to 67 degrees diamond point
- Shank: smooth, ring or spiral
- Coil angel: 14, 15 16 degrees
- Collation type: wire, copper or plastic type
- Surface treatment: electro-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized
|Item||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Head diameter （mm）|
Inquiry for Our Product
Shijiazhuang City Ruiwanda Metal Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.