Why to Choose Galvanized Brad Nails?
Galvanized brad nails, with length ranging from 10mm to 64mm, are essentially diminutive finishing nails with thin heads. According to steel gauge, the nails can be divided into ST, DN, FN, T and F series. Meanwhile the bard nails are often glued together in strips for an convenient transportation and using. (See right picture)
Galvanized brads nails
Many carpenters prefer to use galvanized brad nails when it comes to light finish woodworking, for example:
- Securing frame corners.
- Non-load bearing scenery and props.
- Attaching plywood paneling.
- Attaching small moldings.
- General joinery work.
- Carpentry projects.
- Installing base boards and craft.
- Door trim and window trim.
- Cabinet work.
Features & Benefits:
- Thinner head - easy to countersink, needs less hole filling such as putty and wood filler.
- Small shank diameter - less likely to split the wood than finish nails.
- Sharp diamond - easy to be driven in.
- Electro galvanized or hot dipped galvanized - anti-weather, corrosion resistant.
- Easy to be installed with a hammer or a pneumatic nailer to shot into place.
|Products||Gauge||Head size||Wire width||Wire thickness||Length||Pcs/strip|
|ST||13||6.4m||2.2mm||2.2mm||1-3/16" to 2-1/2"||100|
|DT||14||3.7mm||2.25mm||1.65mm||1-3/16" to 2-1/2"||75|
|FN||15||3.5mm||2.2mm||1.6mm||1-1/4" to 1-1/2"||75|
|T||16||2.9mm||1.6mm||1.4mm||3/4" to 2"||50|
|F||18||2.2mm||1.25mm||1.0m||3/8" to 2"||100|
Galvanized brads nails can be sold in strips
Galvanized brads nails can be sold solitary in paper box
Inquiry for Our Product
Shijiazhuang City Ruiwanda Metal Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.